Progressive Medical Concepts is happy to announce the addition of Tim Thomas to our sales team. Tim earned his BS in Business Administration while attending the University of North Carolina …
Progressive Medical Concepts began because we saw a need to provide products and services ethically and honestly. We saw an opportunity to give honest service as a means to retain customers. We felt that if we offered good products that worked well at a fair price that our customers would keep coming back.
Progressive Medical Concepts began because we saw a need to provide products and services ethically and honestly. We saw an opportunity to give honest service as a means to retain customers. …
Ways We Are Out in Front
- Because we work with many vendors, we can help you choose the best item to meet your needs.
- We can specialize our billing to meet the needs of your AP department.
- Our reps do sales, installations, and many repairs. This gives them extensive experience and insights to help you with purchase decisions.
- We help you with all the post-purchase work such as getting equipment unpacked, installed, and working correctly.
- We help you make warranty claims with manufacturers.
- With NPWT, we sell in less than case lot quantities and allow returns of unused items.
- We are big enough to have leverage with manufacturers, but small enough that relationships matter.
- We provide free inservice training on equipment we sell or rent.
- We have creative purchase, rent-to-own, or rental options.
- We understand your business–our founder is an Administrator.